The MBA Library has a wide array of resources to support learning and growth along the 21st Century Competencies. We strive for every student to foster a love of reading while developing the skills needed for life-long learning including accessing and managing information.
|Online Catalog (OPAC)||Encyclopedia Britannica||Request Form|
|Follet Ebook Shelf||iConn||Opposing Viewpoints|
- A growing collection of fiction & non-fiction books
- Presentation space and work tables
- Conference rooms
- Flip video cameras
- Resourceful websites and databases
- Comfortable reading chairs
Students are welcome to use the MBA Library with a “pass and a purpose” during class time. Passes are not necessary during lunch.
Books are checked out for a 2 week period and can be renewed in person or online (ask in the library for your account information).
- Charline Cupole, Library Media Specialist
- Email – email@example.com
- Phone – circulation desk: 203.497.7730 Office: 203.497.7731